Charles W.(Chuck) Bryant co-hosts the 'Stuff You Should Know' podcast along with his trusty sidekick, Josh Clark. He was born in Atlanta in the early 1970s under the sign of Pisces. Twenty-four years later, he earned an English degree at the University of Georgia. He spent the next decade traveling, pursuing creative endeavors and getting street smart. He and his wife-to-be moved back to Atlanta in 2004, with four pets in tow. He hooked up with HowStuffWorks.com shortly after co-host Josh was hired, and the pair bonded immediately over their love of Hunter S. Thompson, the fight-or-flight response and dive bars. In his off-time, Chuck enjoys hanging out with his wife, cooking and playing in his old-man band. He loves his neti pot and hates cold bathroom floors. You can find Chuck on Twitter at @SYSKPodcast and on Facebook at the official Stuff You Should Know page.
To learn more about Chuck Bryant and his contributions at HowStufWorks.com, check out the next page.
Chuck's Articles on HowStuffWorks:
- How does the brain transform reality into dreams?
- How did writing evolve?
- Why do we dream?
- How Entomophagy Works
- How One-hit Wonders Work
- What's the difference between archaeology and grave robbing?
- What did the Nazis have to do with archaeology?
- Are people capable of change?
- Top 5 Filmmaking Innovations
- What can we learn from computational archaeology?
- Inside 'Deadliest Catch'
- How to Start a Fire Without a Match
- How to Build a Shelter
- How to Find Water in the Wild