Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How the Papacy Works
- How Philanthropy Works
- How Washington, D.C. Works
- How Witchcraft Works
- How Gossip Works
- American Revolution
- Benjamin Franklin
More Great Links
- Anti-Masonry Points of View
- Masonic Service Association
- Pietre-Stones Review of Freemasonry
- Ridley, Jasper. "The Freemasons." New York: Arcade Publishing, 2001.
- Knight, Stephen. "The Brotherhood: The Secret World of the Freemasons." London: Dorset Press, 1984.
- Preston Campbell-Everden, William. "Freemasonry and its Etiquette." New York: Grammercy Books, 2001 edition.
- Leadbeater, C. W. "Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites". New York: Grammercy Books, 1998 edition.
- Rich, Paul. "Female Freemasons: Gender, Democracy and Fraternalism." Journal of American Culture, Spring 1997, 20, pg. 105.
- Carroll, Robert Todd. "The Skeptic's Dictionary: A Collection of Strange Beliefs, Amusing Deceptions, and Dangerous Delusions."
Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2003.
- Lovgren, Stefan. "'National Treasure': Freemasons, Fact, and Fiction." National Geographic News, November 19, 2004.
- Tolson, Jay. "Inside the Masons." US News, September 5, 2005.
- Freemasonry Primer
- Morgan, David and Sally M. Promey. "The Visual Culture of American Religions." Berkeley: University of California Press, 2001.
- Schultz, Nancy Lusignan. "Enemies Real & Imagined in American Culture." West Lafayette, Indiana: Purdue University Press, 1999.
- Berkun, Michael. "A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America." Berkeley, Calif: University of California Press, 2003.
- "Secret History of Freemasons," Discovery Channel, February 11, 2007.