Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How did scientists find soft tissue in dinosaur fossils?
- How Fossils Work
- The Ultimate Fossil Quiz
- How are fossil replicas made?
- Is the Ida fossil the missing link?
- How do scientists know if dinosaur fossils are male or female?
More Great Links
- Lee, Christopher. " Scientists Get Rare Look at Dinosaur Soft Tissue." The Washington Post. Dec. 3, 2007. (Aug. 10, 2010)http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2007/12/03/ST2007120300591.html
- Mayell, Hillary. "'Mummified' Dinosaur Discovered In Montana." National Geographic. Oct. 11, 2002. (Aug. 10, 2010)http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/10/1010_021010_dinomummy.html
- Ratliff, Evan. "Origin of Species: How a T. Rex Femur Sparked a Scientific Smackdown." Wired. April 22, 2009. (Aug. 10, 2010)http://www.wired.com/medtech/genetics/magazine/17-07/ff_originofspecies?currentPage=1
- Wilson, Tracy V. "How did scientists find soft tissue in dinosaur fossils?" HowStuffWorks.com. Aug. 4, 2008. (Aug. 10, 2010)http://animals.howstuffworks.com/dinosaurs/soft-tissue-dinosaur-fossil.htm