Gravity governs the structure of the universe. Test your knowledge of this fundamental force with our gravity quiz!
- How Meteorology Works
- How the Future Crime Database Will Work
- What will the Earth look like in 500 years?
- What will the Earth look like in 5,000 years?
- What will the Earth look like in 50,000 years?
- Can a computer recreate what you're seeing?
- What is the future of communication?
- Why can't scientists accurately predict the weather?
More Great Links
- Bakker, R. Scott. "Outing the It that Thinks: The Collapse of an Intellectual Ecosystem." Three-Pound Brain.(Jan. 13, 2012) http://rsbakker.wordpress.com/essay-archive/outing-the-it-that-thinks-the-collapse-of-an-intellectual-ecosystem/
- Burnham, Michael. "NASA-Cisco climate project to flash 'Planetary Skin.'" The New York Times. March 3, 2009. (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2009/03/03/03greenwire-nasacisco-project-to-flash-planetary-skin-9959.html
- Daily, Larry Z. "The Relationship of Hobbies and Personality." Shepherd University. (Jan. 13, 2012) http://webpages.shepherd.edu/LDAILY/pilot.html
- FutureICT. Web site. 2011. (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www.futurict.eu/
- Hsu, Jeremy. "Europe's Living Earth Simulator Could Forecast the Future." Popular Science. April 30, 2010. (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-04/modeler-aims-living-earth-simulator-could-forecast-future
- IBM. "Bringing big data to the enterprise: What is BIG DATA?" (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/bigdata/
- Morgan, Gareth. "Earth project aims to 'simulate everything.'" BBC News. Dec. 27, 2010. (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12012082
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas."'The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable." The New York Times. April 22, 2007. (Jan. 13, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/22/books/chapters/0422-1st-tale.html?pagewanted=all
- Weinberger, David. "The Machine That Would Predict the Future." Scientific American. December 2011.