Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Organic Food Works
- How Organic Farming Works
- How Organic Certification Works
- Is it better to buy local or organic food?
- Has the Earth reached its carrying capacity?
- What caused the Dust Bowl?
More Great Links
- AboutMyPlanet: The Battle for the Green Label - Organic Farming Versus Conservation Agriculture - Aug. 25, 2008
- Organic Farming Resource Foundation :Frequently asked questions about organic food and farming.
- Planet Ark: Prevent soil erosion by less ploughing, FAO urges -- Oct. 2, 2001
- Conservation Agriculture. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. 2006.http://www.fao.org/Ag/magazine/0110sp.htm
- Frequently asked questions about organic food and farming. Organic Farming Resource Foundation.http://ofrf.org/resources/organicfaqs.html
- Saikat. "The Battle for the Green Label - Organic Farming Versus Conservation Agriculture." AboutMyPlanet. Aug. 25, 2008.http://www.aboutmyplanet.com/green-news/battle-green-label/
- Stuck in the mud. Economist.com. Aug. 11, 2008.http://www.economist.com/research/articlesBySubject/displaystory.cfm?subjectid=7933604&story_id=11911706