Drones give farmers a fresh look at what's happening with their crops. Find out how drones are changing agriculture at HowStuffWorks.
- Dickinson, Janis. "Janis Dickinson: Immortality ideologies and climate change." People and Place. July 14, 2009.http://peopleandplace.net/on_the_wire/2009/7/14/janis_dickinson_immortality_ideologies_and_climate_change__ecology_and_society
- Ereaut, Gill and Segnit, Nat. "Warm words: How are we telling the climate story and can we tell it better?" Institute for Public Policy Research. August 2006.
- Greenberg, Jeff, et al. "Proximal and distal defenses in response to reminders of one's mortality: evidence of a temporal sequence." Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. May 1, 2010. http://psp.sagepub.com/content/26/1/91.abstract
- Jacobs, Tom. "Warning: Ominous messages on cigarette packs may be counterproductive." Miller-McCune. November 10, 2010.http://www.miller-mccune.com/health/cigarette-warnings-counterproductive-3454/
- Mullman, Jeremy. "Study: Binge drinking PSAs may exacerbate problem." Advertising Age. March 3, 2010.http://adage.com/article?article_id=142459
- Newport, Frank. "Americans' global warming concerns continue to drop." Gallup. March 11, 2010.http://www.gallup.com/poll/126560/americans-global-warming-concerns-continue-drop.aspx
- Popov, Nadja. "Advertising guilt doesn't curb binge drinking." NPR. March 4, 2010.http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2010/03/advertising_doesnt_curb_binge.html
- Rice, Doyle. "Report: 97 percent of scientists say man-made climate change is real." USA Today. June 22, 2010.http://content.usatoday.com/communities/sciencefair/post/2010/06/scientists-overwhelmingly-believe-in-man-made-climate-change/1
- Sustainable Business. "Worst impact of climate change may be human reaction." August 10, 2010.http://www.sustainablebusiness.com/index.cfm/go/news.display/id/20827
- Thackara, John. "Climate porn." Doors of Perception. August 21, 2006.http://www.doorsofperception.com/archives/2006/08/climate_porn_an.php