Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Car Engines Work
- Can carbon fiber solve the oil crisis?
- Is ethanol really more eco-friendly than gas?
- Grassoline: can we fuel cars with grass?
- Is hydrogen fuel dangerous?
- Energy and Fuels: Electrorheology Leads to Efficient Combustion -- Sept. 12, 2008
- Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity: Magnetic Water and Fuel Treatment: Myth, Magic, or Mainstream Science?
- Powell, Mike R. Magnetic Water and Fuel Treatment: Myth, Magic, or Mainstream Science? Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity. http://www.heall.com/healingnews/may/magnetic_treatment.html
- Reality Check - A New Fuel Saving Device. New Energy and Fuel. Oct. 1, 2008. http://newenergyandfuel.com/http:/newenergyandfuel/com/2008/10/01 /reality-check-%E2%80%93-a-new-fuel-saving-device/
- Researchers Find That Fuel Line Electrorheological Device Can Boost Fuel Economy. Green Car Congress. Sept. 24, 2008. http://www.greencarcongress.com/2008/09/researchers-fin.html
- Tao, R, et al. Electrorheology Leads to Efficient Combustion. Energy and Fuels. Sept.12, 2008. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/ef8004898
- Want Better Mileage? Simple Device Which Uses Electrical Field Could Boost Gas Efficiency Up To 20%. ScienceDaily. Sept. 26, 2008. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080925111836.htm
More To Explore