Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Global Warming Works
- The Top 10 Worst Effects of Global Warming
- What does global warming have to do with the decline in the polar bear population?
- Are climate skeptics right?
- How Eco-anxiety Works
- The Independent: Global warming 'past the point of no return.' -- Sept. 16, 2005
- USA Today: Arctic sea ice melts to 2nd-lowest level on record -- Aug. 27, 2008
- "Arctic sea ice melts to 2nd-lowest level on record." USA Today. Aug. 27, 2008.http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/2008-08-27-arctic-sea-ice_N.htm
- Connor, Steve. "Global warming 'past the point of no return.'" The Independent. Sept. 16, 2005.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/global-warming-past-the-point-of-no-return-507030.html
- Global Warming. The New York Times.http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/news/science/topics/globalwarming/index.html
- Harris, Richard. "Global Warming Is Irreversible, Study Says." All Things Considered. NPR.org. Jan. 26, 2009.http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99888903
- Maugh, Thomas H. II. "Study says some global warming now irreversible." SFGate. Jan. 27, 2009.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/27/MNQP15H779.DTL
- Modine, Austin. "Boffin dubs global warming 'irreversible'." The Register. Jan. 28, 2009.http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/01/28/global_warming_irreversible/
More To Explore