Drones give farmers a fresh look at what's happening with their crops. Find out how drones are changing agriculture at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks articles
More Great Links
- "Environmental and Heritable Factors in the Causation of Cancer." New England Journal of Medicine. 2000.
- "Organic Farming, Food Quality and Human Health." Soil Association. 2001.
- "Transitioning to Organic Production." USDA Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE), 2006.
- American Farm Bureau http://www.fb.org/
- ATTRA - National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service http://attra.ncat.org/
- Balfour, Lady Eve. Towards a Sustainable Agriculture -- The Living Soil. 1977.
- Bessin, Rob. "Ladybugs." University of Kentucky College of Agriculture. 2007.
- Bugg, R. L., and C. Waddington. Using Cover Crops to Manage Arthropod Pests of Orchards - a Review. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment. 1994.
- Hurt, R. Douglas, Problems of Plenty: The American Farmer in the Twentieth Century. 2002.
- Ifoam.org | International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements. http://www.ifoam.org/
- Journal of Applied Nutrition, Vol. 45, #1. 1993.
- Kuepper, George. Organic Farm Certification & the National Organic Program.
- Landeck, Jonathon. Organic Farming Research Foundation: 2007 Farm Bill Perspectives. 49th annual National Market News Association Conference, Chicago, IL. 2006.
- Natural Marketing Institute, Health & Wellness Trends Database, March 2006<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Northbourne, Lord. "Look to the Land" 1940.
- Organic Trade Association. http://ota.com/index.html
- SavATree Insect Control. http://www.savatree.com/garlic-insect-repellent.html
- Steiner, Rudolf. "Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture." Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association. 1993.
- Sullivan, P. Overview of cover crops and green manures. ATTRA. 2003.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.epa.gov/
- USDA Economic Research Service. http://www.ers.usda.gov/
- USDA National Organic Program. http://www.ams.usda.gov/nop
- "20 questions on genetically modified foods." World Health Organization. 2007.