Drones give farmers a fresh look at what's happening with their crops. Find out how drones are changing agriculture at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
- Moyer, Michael. "The New Dawn of Solar," Popular Science Best of What's New 2007.http://www.popsci.com/popsci/flat/bown/2007/green/item_59.html
- Nanosolar. http://www.nanosolar.com
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Solar Research http://www.nrel.gov/solar/
- Noufi, Rommel and Zweibel, Ken. "High-Efficiency CdTe and CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells: Highlights and Challenges." National Renewable Energy Laboratory. http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy06osti/39894.pdf
- Sites, James R., Research Coordinator. "Research and Development of High-Voltage CIS-Based Thin Film Solar Cells for Industrial Technology." National Renewable Energy Laboratory. http://www.nedo.go.jp/english/archives/171216/e-04_2002ea007e_y.pdf
- "Solar Cell Technologies." Solarbuzz. http://www.solarbuzz.com/Technologies.htm
- Ullal, H.S. and von Roedern, B. "Thin Film CIGS and CdTe Photovoltaic Technologies: Commercialization, Critical Issues, and Applications." National Renewable Energy Laboratory. http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy07osti/42058.pdf
- Wright, Michael and Patel, Mukul, eds. "How Things Work Today." Crown Publishers, New York, 2000.