Drones give farmers a fresh look at what's happening with their crops. Find out how drones are changing agriculture at HowStuffWorks.
- Barringer, Felicity. "As 'Yuck Factor' Subsides, Treated Wastewater Flows From Taps." New York Times. Feb. 9, 2012. (April 5, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/10/science/earth/despite-yuck-factor-treated-wastewater-used-for-drinking.html?pagewanted=all
- Environmental Protection Agency. "Feed Animals." Environmental Protection Agency. Last updated Feb. 17, 2012. (April 5, 2012) http://www.epa.gov/osw/conserve/materials/organics/food/fd-animals.htm
- Environmental Protection Agency. "Water Recycling and Reuse: The Environmental Benefits." Environmental Protection Agency. (April 5, 2012) http://www.epa.gov/region9/water/recycling/
- McDermott, Mat. "Food Waste Turned into Pig Feed in Japan, Results in Sweeter Meat." Treehugger.com. July 23, 2008. (April 5, 2012) http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/food-waste-turned-into-pig-feed-in-japan-results-in-sweeter-meat.html
- National Research Council. "4: Soil, Crop, and Ground Water Effects." National Research Council. The National Academies Press. 1996. (April 5, 2012) http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=5175&page=63
- York, David W., et al. "Safety and Suitability of Recycled Water for Irrigation of Edible Crops." WateReuse Symposium 23, Dallas, Texas. September 2008. (April 5, 2012) http://www.bahmansheikh.com/pdf_files/Food_Safety.pdf