These days, it seems everyone is going green. But is green tech the way of the future or just another fad? Learn about green tech at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- "Artificial Photosynthesis Moves A Step Closer." ScienceDaily. March 26, 2008.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080325104519.htm
- "Artificial Photosynthesis: Turning Sunlight Into Liquid Fuels Moves A Step Closer." ScienceDaily. March 12, 2009.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090311103646.htm
- Boyd, Robert S. "Scientists seek to make energy as plants do." McClatchy. Oct. 23, 2008.http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/54687.html
- "Breakthrough in efficiency for dye-sensitized solar cells." PhysOrg. June 29, 2008.http://www.physorg.com/news133964166.html
- Hunter, Philip. "The Promise of Photosynthesis." Prosper Magazine. Energy Bulletin. May 14, 2004.http://www.energybulletin.net/node/317