Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 5 Eco-friendly Substitutes for Plastic
- How Artificial Photosynthesis Works
- Is there a way to get solar energy at night?
- 5 Green Mobile Apps
- Bourne Energy. "Fast Track to Global Energy Independence."
- Bourne Energy. RiverStar. http://www.bourneenergy.com/future.html
- Catlin, Chris. CEO of Bourne Energy. Personal interview conducted April 29, 2009.
- Clifford, Damon. "Bourne Energy Puts Renewable Energy on a Fast Track." Alternative Energy Foundation. March 3, 2008. http://www.alternativeenergyfoundation.org/blog/2008/bourne-energy-puts-renewable-energy-on-a-fast-track/
- Energy Business Journal. "Water Company in a Box - Bourne Energy Develops Sustainable Water Making System." June 2, 2008, pg. 162.
- Gizmag.com. "Bourne Energy's RiverStar: A Fresh Approach to Hydropower." March 5, 2008. http://www.gizmag.com/bourne-energys-riverstar-current-electricity-generators-the-new-face-o/8922/
- Graham-Rowe, Duncan. "Hydroelectric Power's Dirty Secret Revealed." New Scientist. Feb. 24, 2005. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7046
- Nelson, Kristen. Spokesperson for the National Hydropower Association. Personal interview conducted May 5, 2009.
- Renewable Energy World. "New Developments in Hydropower Can Supercharge Obama's Green Jobs Plan." Jan. 16, 2009. http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/partner/bourne-energy-5699/news/article/2009/01/new-developments-in-hydropower-can-supercharge-obamas-green-jobs-plan-54526
- Softpedia. "New Ways of Harnessing Hydropower." April 4, 2007. http://news.softpedia.com/news/New-Ways-of-Harnessing-Hydropower-51208.shtml
- Verdant Power. Free Flow System. http://www.verdantpower.com/what-systemsint