Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 7 Health Problems of the Modern Age
- 5 Ways to Prevent Swine Flu
- How to Care for a Sick Child
- How Death by Cubicle Works
- What are the world's rarest diseases?
- Does where you live determine how often you call in sick?
- 25 Steps to a Healthier You
- Borzelleca, Joseph F. "Paracelsus: Herald of Modern Toxicology." Toxicological Sciences. 2000. (March 5, 2010)http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/53/1/2
- "Chronic/Noninfectious Disease." Minnesota Department of Health: Strategies for Public Health. 2002. (March 5, 2010)http://www.health.state.mn.us/strategies/chronic.pdf
- "Infectious Disease: Evolving Challenges to Human Health." Koshland Science Museum of the National Academy of Sciences. (March 5, 2010 http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhib_infectious/
- "Infectious Diseases." World Health Organization. (March 5, 2010)http://www.who.int/topics/infectious_diseases/en/
- Infectious Diseases Society of America. (March 5, 2010)http://www.idsociety.org/