Blocks of ice can be sculpted into anything from swans to full-size buildings. Find out how ice sculpting is done from HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Artificial Retina Project. http://artificialretina.energy.gov/
- Fackelmann, Katherine. "Tiny chip might restore vision in blind patients." USA Today, July 31, 2001. http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2001-08-01-chip-usat.htm
- Gawel, Richard. "Artificial Retina Project Gives Hope to the Blind." Electronic Design, Nov. 15, 2004.
- Groves, Nancy. "Artificial Silicon Retina Microchip Improves Vision in Some Patients." Opthamology Times, Nov. 1, 2007.
- Morrow Jr., John K. "Researchers make great strides under Artificial Retina Project." Opthamology Times, Sept. 15, 2007.
- Nighswonger, Greg. "Implantable Chips and Advanced Materials Stimulate Research Efforts to Restore Sight." Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry, July 1999.
- The Visionary: Newsletter for the Illinois Society for the Prevention of Blindness. Research Updates. http://www.eyehealthillinois.org/visionary/win2001/resupdates.html