Lots More Information
- 5 Types of NASA Technology in Your Attic
- How has NASA improved athletic training?
- How have NASA space helmets changed optics?
- How has NASA helped improve our air and water?
- What NASA technology helps keep you warm?
- 5 Green NASA Inventions
- Marlaire, Ruth Dasso. "NASA Celebrates 10th Anniversary of the Virtual Collaborative Clinic." Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA. May 4, 2009. (Accessed March 15, 2011)http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/news/features/2009/10th-Anniversary-of-the-Virtual-Collaborative-Clinic.html
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. "At the Hospital With NASA." Marshall Space Flight Center Technology Transfer Program. (Accessed March 13, 2011)http://techtran.msfc.nasa.gov/at_home/athospital.htm
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. "Combating Breast Cancer -- Research & Diagnosing Technology." (Accessed March 13, 2011)http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/technologies/combat_cancer.html
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. "NASA light technology successfully reduces cancer patients' painful side effects from radiation and chemotherapy." Marshall Space Flight Center News Release. March 3, 2011. (Accessed March 16, 2011)http://www1.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2011/11-023.html
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. "NASA Spinoff Frequently Asked Questions." (Accessed March 16, 2011) http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/spinfaq.htm
- The NIH Record. "NIH, NASA Partner for Health Research in Space." October 19, 2007. (Accessed March 16, 2011)http://nihrecord.od.nih.gov/newsletters/2007/10_19_2007/story1.htm
- Norwood, Dr. Robert. "NASA Technologies Contribute to Medical Breakthroughs." Aerospace Technology Innovation. Volume 6, Number 2, March/April 1988. (Accessed March 8, 2011)http://ipp.nasa.gov/innovation.Innovation62/wel2162.htm
- Perryman, M. Ray. "Where were you in 1984 when the shuttle was taking off?" Odessa (Texas) American, March 15, 2011. (Accessed March 16, 2011)http://www.oaoa.com/articles/shuttle-61872-dynasty-taking.html
- The Ultimate Space Place. "Health and Medicine - NASA Spinoffs." NASA Spinoffs Bringing Space Down to Earth. (Accessed March 15, 2011)http://www.thespaceplace.com/nasa/spinoffs.html#health
- Wilson, J.R. "Space Program Benefits: NASA's Positive Impact on Society." NASA 50th Anniversary Magazine. (Accessed March 13, 2011)http://www.nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/benefits.html