NASA Athletic Training: Lots More Information
- Did NASA win the space race?
- How NASA Works
- Top 5 NASA Inventions
- What is the difference between CCD and CMOS image sensors in a digital camera?
- Why is NASA playing with marbles?
- Baker, David. "Inventions From Outer Space." Random House. 2000.
- Melanson, Donald. "G-Trainer 'anti-gravity' treadmill gets approved by the FDA."Engadget.com. Feb. 20, 2008. (March 15, 2011)http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/20/g-trainer-anti-gravity-treadmill-gets-approved-by-the-fda/
- NASA. "Anti-Gravity Treadmills Speed Rehabilitation." 2009. (March 15, 2011)http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20090039428_2009040053.pdf
- NASA Education Office. "Applications Available for Athletic Training Internships at NASA's Kennedy Space Center." Feb. 24, 2009. (March 15, 2011)http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.rss.spacewire.html?pid=30685
- Pire, Neal. "Plyometrics For Athletes at All Levels." Ulysses Press. 2006.