- 5 Green NASA Inventions
- How has NASA helped improve our air and water?
- How has NASA improved solar energy?
- How does the water on Mars and the moon differ from water on Earth?
- NASA Inventions You Might Use Every Day
- NASA's 10 Greatest Achievements
- What if an astronaut went on a space walk without wearing a space suit?
- What if I went to Mars for a year to study the planet, how much food and water would I have to take with me to survive?
- Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water. "How Wastewater Treatment Works: The Basics." May 1998 (Accessed March 15, 2011.)http://www.epa.gov/npdes/pubs/bastre.pdf
- NASA. Office of the Chief Technologist. "Plants Clean Air and Water for Indoor Environments." 2007 (Accessed March 15, 2011.)http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/Spinoff2007/ps_3.html
- Stayton, Robert. Popular Mechanics. "Sludge Busters." February 1987 (Accessed March 15, 2011.)http://books.google.com/books?id=sgEAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA43&lpg=PA43&dq=nasa+wastewater+treatment+hyacinth&source=bl&ots=rcblP9T2YB&sig=vY1LgDZeUI4ap4yqJncmHWx-3uM&hl=en&ei=LP2ATfqSGKOI0QHAloTxCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&sqi=2&ved=0CEAQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Wolverton, B.C.. Wolverton Environmental Services. "Growing Clean Water" (Accessed March 15, 2011.)http://www.wolvertonenvironmental.com/ww.htm