We love stories of twins who can sense each other's pain or know what the other is thinking. But can twins really sense each other? Find out.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bhattacharya, Shaoni. “Women marry men who look like dad.” New Scientist. April 28, 2004. http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4928
- Carey, Bjorn. “The Rules of Attraction in the Game of Love.” Live Science. Feb. 13, 2006. http://www.livescience.com/health/060213_attraction_rules.html
- “Dog owners really do look like their pets.” The Associated Press. MSNBC.com. March 31, 2004. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4639202
- Salleh, Anna. “Dogs really do look like their owners.” ABC Science Online. April 2, 2004. http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/health/HealthRepublish_1078024.htm
- Than, Ker. “Why Some Old Lovers Look Alike.” Live Science. Feb. 14, 2006. http://www.livescience.com/health/060214_face_personality.html