Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 10 Tips from Happy People
- Are men or women happier?
- Do happy people live longer lives?
- Can the sun make me happy?
- Can laughter cure illness?
- What does the "pursuit of happiness" mean in the Declaration of Independence?
- Aaronson, Lauren. "Make a Gratitude Adjustment." Psychology Today. Reviewed Nov. 17, 2008. (June 1, 2009)http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/index.php?term=20060227-000004&page=1
- Emmons, Robert A. "Thanks!" Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 2007. (June 1, 2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=tGCcH2l4jUUC
- George Mason University "Key To Happiness Is Gratitude, And Men May Be Locked Out." ScienceDaily. March 19, 2009. (June 1, 2009)http://www.sciencedaily.com /releases/2009/03/090313145939.htm
- Kent State University. "Want To Be Happier? Be More Grateful." ScienceDaily. Nov. 27, 2008. (June 1, 2009)http://www.sciencedaily.com /releases/2008/11/081125113005.htm
- Watkins, Philip C. "Gratitude and Subjective Well-Being." The Psychology of Gratitude. Oxford University Press U.S. 2004. (June 1, 2009)http://books.google.com/books?id=Qz4nhZ3ZMmgC&client=firefox-a