Hanger is a cross between hunger and anger, and it's real alright. Learn more about hanger, what causes it and how you can stop it at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
Bemey, Karen. "What to Expect After a Loved One Dies." Discovery Health. June 24, 2008.
Kersting, Karen. "A New Approach to Complicated Grief." APA Online. Nov 2004. http://www.apa.org/monitor/nov04/grief.html
- Cancer Survivors. "Stages." http://www.cancersurvivors.org/Coping/end%20term/stages.htm
- Doka, Kenneth, J. "A Guide to Grief." PBS. 2000. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/onourownterms/articles/grief.html
- Drphil.com. "The Four Stages of Grief." http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/12
- Good Grief. "Resources." http://good-grief.org/resources.html
- Good Grief Center for Bereavement Support. http://www.goodgriefcenter.com/
- Jaffe-Gill, Ellen, M.A.; Smith, Melinda, M.A.; and Segal, Jeanne, Ph.D. HelpGuide. "Coping with Grief and Loss: Guide to Grieving and Bereavement." http://www.helpguide.org/mental/grief_loss.htm
- Memorial Hospital. "The Stages of Grief." http://www.memorialhospital.org/library/general/stress-THE-3.html
- Merriam-Webster OnLine. "Grief." http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grief
- Nash, Holly, D.V.M., M.S. "Grief & the Loss of a Pet." Pet Education.com. 24 June 2008. http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=0&cat=1494&articleid=635
- National Geographic -- Dog Whisperer Blog http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/dog-whisperer/?p=18
- PBS Kids. "Dealing with Death: What is Grief?" http://pbskids.org/itsmylife/emotions/death/article3.html