Lots More Information
- How Your Brain Works
- Brain Quiz
- How Evolution Works
- How Robots Work
- Why are people's brains different sizes?
- Will robots get married?
- Are teenage brains really different from adult brains?
More Great Links
- Associated Press. "Study Suggests Human Brain Still Evolving." LiveScience. Sept. 8, 2005. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Atkins, C.E. "Seed Interview: Bruce Lahn." Seed Magazine. Sept. 11, 2006. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- BioMed Central. "Schizophrenia: Costly By-product of Human Brain Evolution?" ScienceDaily. Aug. 5, 2008. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Hofman, Michel A. "Limits to Human Brain Evolution." Netherlands Institute for Brain Research. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Holmes, William. "Expanding the Human Mind: The Future of the Brain." The Futurist. July/August 2007.
- Kouprina, Natalay, Adam Pavlicek, Ganeshwaran H. Mochida, Gregory Solomon, William Gersch, Young-Ho Yoon, Randall Collura, Maryellen Ruvolo, J. Carl Barrett, C. Geoffrey Woods, Christopher H. Walsh, Jerzy Jurka, Vladimir Larionov. "Accelerated Evolution of the ASPM Gene Controlling Brain Size Begins Prior to Human Brain Expansion." PLoS Biology. May 2004. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Lavelle, Peter. "The Human Brain: Should We Upgrade?" ABC Science. Sept. 19, 2007. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Myslinksi, Norbert R. "The Future of the Brain." World & I. August 2000.
- Pearson, Ian, Chris Winter and Peter Cochrane. "The Future Evolution of Man." BT Labs. 1995. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Wade, Nicholas. "Brain May Still Be Evolving, Studies Hint." New York Times. Sept. 9, 2005. (Aug. 13, 2008)
- Ward, Mark. "End of the road for brain evolution." New Scientist. Jan. 25, 1997. (Aug. 13, 2008)