Your memory isn't as trustworthy as you think. Learn 10 ways your memory is completely inaccurate at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Barrell, Tony. "Beautiful dreamers." Times Online. May 9, 2004. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article847258.ece
- Blackmore, Susan. "Lucid Dreaming: Awake in Your Sleep?" Originally published in Skeptical Inquirer, 1991, 15, 362-370. http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/Articles/si91ld.html
- "Galantamine." MedlinePlus. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a699058.html
- Horgan, John. Rational Mysticism. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 2003. First Mariner Books edition 2004.
- The Lucidity Institute. http://www.lucidity.com/
- Osborne, Lawrence. "Inward Bound." New York Times. July 18, 2004. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9906EED6113BF93BA25754C0A9629C8B63&scp=7&sq=lucid+dream&st=nyt
- Rosenbloom, Stephanie. "Living Your Dreams, in a Manner of Speaking." New York Times. Sept. 16, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/16/fashion/16lucid.html?sq=lucid%20dream&st=nyt&scp=1&pagewanted=print
- Spoormaker, Victor I. and Jan van der Bout. "Lucid Dreaming Treatment for Nightmares: A Pilot Study." (abstract). Psychotherapy & Psychosomatics. Oct2006, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p389-394, 6p