Like HowStuffWorks on Facebook!
- BLTC. "The Cyrenaics and the origin of hedonism." Hedonism.org. Accessed August 19, 2010. http://www.hedonism.org/hedonism.htm
- Deci, Edward L. and Ryan, Richard M. "Hedonia, eudaimonia, well-being: an introduction." Journal of Happiness Studies. January 2008.http://www.springerlink.com/content/f876631212487275/
- Eudaimonia.com. "Defined:" Accessed August 18, 2010.http://www.eudaimonia.com/
- Konow, James and Earley, Joseph. "The hedonistic paradox: is homo economicus happier?" Journal of Public Economics. February 2008.http://myweb.lmu.edu/jkonow/hedonistic%20paradox.pdf
- Razzaque, Russell. "What is happiness?" Technorati. March 22, 2010. http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/what-is-happiness/
- Thinkexist. "Albert Camus quotes." Accessed August 19, 2010. http://thinkexist.com/quotation/but_what_is_happiness_except_the_simple_harmony/220979.html
- Waterman, Alan S. "On the importance of distinguishing hedonia and eudaimonia when contemplating the hedonic treadmill." American Psychologist. September 2007. http://ebtnews.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/eudaimonia.pdf