Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Crime Scene Investigation Works
- How Crime Scene Photography Works
- How Crime-scene Clean-up Works
- How DNA Evidence Works
- How Blood Pattern Analysis Works
- How Autopsies Work
- What do bugs have to do with forensic science?
More Great Links
- Bisbing, Richard. "Locard exchange." Modern Microscopy Journal. Jan. 29, 2004. http://www.modernmicroscopy.com/main.asp?article=11&print=true
- Chisum, W.J. Turvey, Brent. "Evidence dynamics: Locard's exchange principle and crime reconstruction." Journal of Behavioral Profiling. Vol. 1, no. 1. January 2000. http://www.profiling.org/journal/vol1_no1/jbp_ed_january2000_1-1.html
- Wagner, E.J. "The Science of Sherlock Holmes: from Baskerville Hall to the Valley of Fear, the real forensics behind the great detective's greatest cases." New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 2006.