- Ultimate MRI Quiz
- How fMRI Works
- Which women should get MRIs in addition to mammograms?
- How Brain Mapping Works
- How CAT Scans Work
- How Deep Brain Stimulation Works
- How Ultrasound Works
- How Nuclear Medicine Works
- How X-rays Work
More Great Links
- Berman, Phyllis. "How to Avoid That Buried Alive Feeling." Forbes. Feb. 28, 1994.
- Coyne, Kristen Eliza. "MRI: A Guided Tour." National High Magnetic Field Laboratory. (Aug. 6, 2008)
- Damadian, Raymond V. "The story of MRI." Saturday Evening Post. May/June 1994.
- Hornak, Joseph P. "The Basics of MRI." 1996. (Aug. 6, 2008)
- Kirby, David. "Patients Embrace New Generation of Imaging Machines." New York Times. May 8, 2001. (Aug. 6, 2008)
- McNeil, Donald G. Jr. "M.R.I.'s Strong Magnets Cited in Accidents." New York Times. Aug. 19, 2005. (Aug. 6, 2008)
- Wakefield, Julie. "The 'Indomitable' MRI." Smithsonian. June 2000.
- Woodward, Peggy. "MRI for Technologists." McGraw-Hill Professional. 2000. (Aug. 6, 2008)