Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Weather Works How Meteorology Works
- How Storm Chasers Work
- Will the U.S. be a desert in 50 years?
- What if I were struck by lightning?
- How far in advance should I check the weather forecast?
- Can animals predict the weather?
- How do trees affect the weather?
- Dye, Lee. "Can We Control the Weather? Maybe." ABC News. Aug. 3, 2005 (June 29, 2010)http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/DyeHard/story?id=1001079&page=1
- Monastersky, Richard. "Forecasting is No Picnic." Scientific American Presents Weather: What We Can and Can't Do About It. Spring 2000.
- Rosenfeld, Jeffrey. "The Butterfly That Roared." Scientific American Presents Weather: What We Can and Can't Do About It. Spring 2000.
- Williams, Jack. The Weather Book. Vintage Books, 1997.
More To Explore