Some people say they can talk to the dead, and we're not just talking about mediums. Read about people who can talk to the dead at HowStuffWorks.
- Callaway, Ewen. "Is that paradise beckoning, or just CO2 in your blood?" New Scientist. Apr. 8, 2010. (Oct. 1, 2010) http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18746-is-that-paradise-beckoning-or-just-co2-in-your-blood.html?full=true&print=true
- Carroll, Robert T. "Near Death Experience." Skepdic.com. Undated. (Oct. 10, 2010) http://www.skepdic.com/nde.html
- Fox, Douglas. "Light at the End of the Tunnel." Oct. 17, 2006. (Oct. 1, 2010) http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19225731.300-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.html?full=true&print=true
- Parnia, S; Waller, DG; Yeates, R; and Fenwick, P. "A qualitative and quantitative study of the incidence, features and aetiology of near death experiences in cardiac arrest survivors." Resuscitation. Feb. 2001. (Oct. 1, 2010) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11426476
- Young, Emma. "No medical explanation for near death experiences." New Scientist. Dec. 14, 2001. (Oct. 1, 2010) http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1693-no-medical-explanation-for-near-death-experiences.html?full=true&print=true