Lots More Information
- What is it about Earth that makes it just right for life?
- Does space have a shape?
- What existed before the big bang?
- What is relativity?
- Is there a hole in the universe?
- How the Big Bang Theory Works
- 10 Cool Things You Didn't Know About Stephen Hawking
More Great Links
- Berger, Daniel. "An impertinent resumé of the Anthropic Cosmological Principle." Bluffton University. 2002. (Sept. 28, 2010)http://www.bluffton.edu/~bergerd/essays/impert.html
- Sagan, Carl. "Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space."
- Stenger, Victor J. "The Anthropic Principle." The Encyclopedia of Nonbelief. (Sept. 28, 2010) http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/Cosmo/ant_encyc.pdf
- Zeeya, Merali. "Was our universe made for us or not?" New Scientist. May 13, 2006. (Sept. 28, 2010)http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19025514.500-was-our-universe-made-for-us-or-not.html