Lots More Information
- Do invasive species pollute the gene pools of other species?
- What is gravity?
- What is it about Earth that makes it just right for life?
- What makes humans human?
- Bloom, Paul. "Is God an accident?" The Atlantic. December 2005. http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2005/12/is-god-an-accident/4425/
- Cray, Dan. "God vs. science." Time. November 5, 2006. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1555132-1,00.html
- Gould, Stephen Jay. "Non-overlapping magisteria." Natural History. March 1997. http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/gould_noma.html
- Lloyd, Robin. "God and science: an inner conflict." LiveScience. January 19, 2009. http://www.livescience.com/culture/090115-god-science.html
- Newport, Frank. "On Darwin's birthday, only 4 in 10 believe in evolution." Gallup. February 11, 2009. http://www.gallup.com/poll/114544/darwin-birthday-believe-evolution.aspx
- Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. "Can science and religion co-exist in harmony?" June 22, 2009. http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1259/can-science-and-faith-be-reconciled
- Woodward, Kenneth L. "Science and religion can coexist." New York Times. October 2, 2005. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/02/opinion/02iht-edwoodward.html?_r=1