Many people think Marie Antoinette's hair turned white overnight. Find out if this could really happen at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Greene, Brian. "The Elegant Universe: A Theory of Everything?" PBS. July 2003. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/everything.html
- Highfield, Roger. "Surfer Dude Stuns Physicists with Theory of Everything." Telegraphy UK. November 14, 2007. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/11/14/ scisurf114.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox
- Kaku, Michio. "The Theory of Everything." January 6, 2001. http://www.firstscience.com/SITE/articles/kaku.asp
- Lisi, A. Garrett. "An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything." November 6, 2007. http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0711/0711.0770v1.pdf
- Lisi, A. Garrett. Personal correspondence. November 20, 2007.
- Merali, Zeeya. "Is Mathematical Pattern the Theory of Everything?" New Scientist. November 15, 2007. http://www.newscientist.com/channel/fundamentals/ dn12891-is-mathematical-pattern-the-theory-of-everything.html
- Sigurdsson, Steinn. "Overly Simple Theory of Everything." Dynamics of Cats. November 20, 2007. http://scienceblogs.com/catdynamics/2007/11/overly_simple_theory_of_someth.php
- "Elementary Particles." University of Oregon. http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast123/lectures/lec07.html
- "Evicting Einstein." NASA. March 26, 2004. http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/26mar_einstein.htm
- "Mathematicians Map E8." American Institute of Mathematics. http://aimath.org/E8/