The legend of the Dropa stones has persisted for over half a century now, but is any of it actually true? Explore the mystery of the Dropa stones.
More Great Links
- Anderson, Alun. "Britain's Crop Circles: Reaping by Whirlwind?" Science, Volume 253 (August 30, 1991): pgs. 961-962.
- Beginners Guide, Circlemakers.
- The Crop Circle Connector
- Crop Circles Mystify Russian Farmers, BBC News, June 24, 2000.
- "Crop Circles: Theorems in Wheat Fields," Science News, Volume 150, Number 15 (October 12, 1996): page 239.
- Earth Energies, Alexandria, Virginia: Time-Life Books, 1991.
- Fuller, Paul.Rand in Circles, Circlemakers.
- Harrison, David. The Fellowship of the Rings, The Telegraph, July 25, 2004.
- Nickel, Joe. Circular Reasoning: The 'Mystery' of Crop Circles and Their 'Orbs' of Light, Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, Special Report.
- Other Facts, BLT Research Team, Inc.
- Oxlade, Chris. The Mystery of Crop Circles, Reed Educational and Professional Publishing: Des Plaines, IL, 1999.
- Randles, Jenny and Peter Hough. The Complete Book of UFOs, New York, NY: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., 1996.
- UFO: The Continuing Enigma, Pleasantville, New York: Reader's Digest, 1991.