Lots More Information
- What if you traveled faster than the speed of light?
- What if dinosaurs were alive today?
- What if medical science cured all diseases?
- What if we put an end to famine?
- What if there were no such thing as illness?
- Broderick, Avery E. and Abraham Loeb. "Portrait of a Black Hole." Scientific American. December 2009.
- Bunn, Ted. "What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?" Berkeley Cosmology. September 1995. (July 20, 2011) http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html#q3
- Cain, Fraser. "Maximizing Survival Time Inside the Event Horizon of a Black Hole." Universe Today. May 10, 2007. (July 20, 2011) http://www.universetoday.com/1605/maximizing-survival-time-inside-the-event-horizon-of-a-black-hole/
- HubbleSite Special Feature. "Black Holes: Gravity's Relentless Pull." 2005. (July 20, 2011) http://hubblesite.org/explore_astronomy/black_holes/encyc_mod3_q16.html
- Malone, Noreen. "What happens if you fall into a black hole?" Slate. (July 20, 2011) http://www.slate.com/id/2199664/
- Plait, Phil. "Tyson spaghettifies!" Bad Astronomy. Jan. 13, 2009. (July 20, 2011) http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/01/13/tyson-spaghettifies/
- Rees, Martin. “Universe: The Definitive Visual Guide.” Dorling Kindersley Limited. 2008.
- Wethington, Nicholos. "Black Hole on Earth." Universe Today. Aug. 29, 2009. (July 20, 2011) http://www.universetoday.com/38434/black-hole-on-earth/