Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Behind the X-Prize
- How SpaceShipOne Works
- How Space Shuttles Work
- How Space Stations Work
- How the Orion CEV Will Work
- How Space Planes Will Work
- How Antimatter Spacecraft Will Work
- How Light Propulsion Will Work
- How Air-Breathing Rockets Will Work
- Mercury Explained
- Uranus Explained
- The Solar System Explained
- Our Amazing Solar System
- How did Lockheed win NASA's Orion contract?
- Why is NASA playing with marbles?
- What if we lived on the moon?
- Why are space shuttles delayed so frequently?
- Why is Pluto no longer a planet?
More Great Links
- Charles in Space
- CNN.com: Female space tourist blasts off - Sept. 18, 2006
- Armadillo Aerospace
- Scaled Composites
- Space Adventures