Cosmological redshift: sounds like the latest blockbuster coming to a theater near you, doesn't it? Find out what cosmological redshifts are all about.
More Great Links
- "NSLS Everyday Science." Brookhaven National Laboratory. http://www.nsls.bnl.gov/about/everyday/
- "Unraveling the secrets of ancient parchments." Diamond. Sept. 13, 2007. http://www.diamond.ac.uk/News/LatestNews/press_release_13Sept.htm
- Fleming, Nic and Highfield, Roger. "Diamond synchrotron to use x-rays to examine Dead Sea Scrolls." The Telegraph. Sept. 12, 2007. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/09/12/sciscroll112.xml
- Morelle, Rebecca. "Diamond facility starts to shine." BBC News. July 14, 2006. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/5178034.stm
- Seward, Liz. "'Super-scope' to see hidden texts." BBC News. Sept. 13, 2007. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6991893.stm
- Sheriff, Lucy. "Projects begin at Diamond synchrotron." The Register. Feb. 6, 2007. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/06/synchr_light/