- Ozone Pollution Quiz
- How Global Warming Works
- How Carbon Capture Works
- How Ozone Pollution Works
- How the Hydrogen Economy Works
- How Wind Power Works
- How Nuclear Power Works
- How Hydropower Plants Work
- How much coal is required to run a 100-watt light bulb 24 hours a day for a year?
- Are climate skeptics right?
More Great Links
- "Clean coal technology: How it works." BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4468076.stm"Coal Basics 101."
- Energy Information Administration. http://www.eia.doe.gov/basics/coal_basics.html
- "The Future of Coal." Massachusetts Institute of Technology. http://web.mit.edu/coal/
- "Gasification Technology R&D." U.S. Department of Energy. http://www.fossil.energy.gov/programs/powersystems/gasification/index.html
- Herzog, Howard and Dan Golomb. "Carbon Capture and Storage from Fossil Fuel Use." Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Laboratory for Energy and the Environment. http://sequestration.mit.edu/pdf/enclyclopedia_of_energy_article.pdf
- Snell, Marilyn Berlin. "Can Coal Be Clean?" Sierra Magazine. http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/200701/coal.asp