Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Davis, John, Ph.D. "Overview of Ecopsychology." http://clem.mscd.edu/~davisj/ep/ecopsy.html.
- "Eco-psychology with Theodore Roszak." http://www.williamjames.com/transcripts/roszak.htm.
- Interview with Carla Royal, M.Ed., eco-therapist based in central Vermont, Jan. 27, 2009.
- Interview with Susan Clayton, Ph.D., Whitmore-Williams Professor of Psychology and Chair of Environmental Studies, College of Wooster in Ohio, Jan. 23, 2009.
- Living on Earth. "What, Me Worry?" http://www.loe.org/shows/segments.htm?programID=06-P13-00037&segmentID=8.
- Medical News Today. "Green Walking Beats the Blues, New Study Recommends Ecotherapy for Depression." May 14, 2007. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/70852.php.
- Mind. "Ecotherapy: The green agenda for mental health." May 2007. http://www.cchr.org/media/pdfs/Executive_Summary.pdf.
- Nobel, Justin. "Worried about environmental doom? Go see an eco-therapist." Columbia News Service, March 13, 2007. http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-03-13/nobel-ecoanxiety.
- Pine Mountain Institute. "Ecopsychology." http://www.pinemountaininstitute.com/ecopsychology.htm.
- Statement from Kim Mills, Associate Executive Director, Public and Member Communications, American Psychological Association, Jan. 22, 2009.