- How Lithium-ion Batteries Work
- Could blood be used to power batteries?
- How Electricity Works
- How Solar Cells Work
- How Fuel Cells Work
- How Hybrid Cars Work
- How Electric Cars Work
- Why does a computer need a battery?
- How do the battery testers on battery packages work?
- What is the difference between a normal lead-acid car battery and a "deep cycle" battery?
- Why do batteries seem to go dead and then come back to life if you let them rest?
- What are all the different ways to store energy besides using rechargeable batteries?
- Buchmann, Isidor. "When Was the Battery Invented?" Battery University. February 2007. (Jan. 5, 2011)http://batteryuniversity.com/partone-2.htm
- Conway, Edmund. "World's Biggest Battery Switched on in Alaska." The Telegraph. Aug. 28, 2003. (Jan. 6, 2011)http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/3312118/Worlds-biggest-battery-switched-on-in-Alaska.html
- Florida State University. "Voltaic Pile." Magnet Lab. (Jan. 6, 2011)http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/education/tutorials/java/voltaicpile1/index.html
- Munro, John. "Pioneers of Electricity." The Religious Tract Society - London. 1890. (Jan. 4, 2011)http://www.google.com/books?id=SAgJAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q