Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Charles Darwin Worked
- How Creationism Works
- How Evolution Works
- How Intelligent Design Works
- How Natural Selection Works
- How can two seemingly unrelated species that live in isolation from each other evolve into identical forms?
- Is the human brain still evolving?
- What happens when animals evolve in isolation?
More Great Links
- Holmes, Bob. "Bacteria make major evolutionary shift in the lab." New Scientist. June 9, 2008. (May 6, 2010)http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14094-bacteria-make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab.html
- "How Did Life Begin?" NOVA. July 1, 2004. (May 6, 2010)http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/beta/evolution/how-did-life-begin.html
- "How did life begin and evolve on Earth, and has it evolved elsewhere in the Solar System?" NASA. April 5, 2010. (May 6, 2010)http://science.nasa.gov/planetary-science/big-questions/how-did-life-begin-and-evolve-on-earth-and-has-it-evolved-elsewhere-in-the-solar-system/
- Poole, Anthony. "What is the Last Universal Common Ancestor (LUCA)?" ActionBioscience.org. (May 6, 2010)http://www.actionbioscience.org/newfrontiers/poolearticle.html
- Roach, John. "Seven Signs of Evolution in Action." MSNBC. Feb. 11, 2009. (May 6, 2010)http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29040024/