Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks tells the stories of 10 child prodigies of the past and present, including Mozart, Bobby Fischer and Joey Alexander.
- "The Human Brain." The Franklin Institute. 2010.http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/exercise.html#physicalexercise
- "Want to Get Smarter? Eat Dirt." Abcnews.go.com. 2010.http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/DyeHard/smarter-eat-dirt/story?id=10859672&page=2
- Campbell, Denis. " Simple ways to make yourself far cleverer." Guardian.co.uk. March 5, 2006.http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2006/mar/05/media.bbc
- Campbell, Denis. "How to get your brain up to speed." Guardian.co.uk. Dec. 2, 2007. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/dec/02/medicalresearch.foodtech
- Cullen, Lisa. "How to Get Smarter, One Breath at a Time." Time.com. Jan. 10, 2006.http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1147167-1,00.html
- Tierny, John. "How to Get Smarter." Nytimes.com. Aug. 25, 2008.http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/25/how-to-get-smarter/