Lots More Information
- Why explore Mars?
- How will landing on Mars work?
- Is there really water on Mars?
- How the Mars Exploration Rovers Work
- How the Mars Curiosity Rover Works
- How Mars Odyssey Works
- What if I went to Mars for a year to study the planet, how much food and water would I have to take with me to survive?
- How Terraforming Mars Will Work
- Mars Explained
- Top 10 Space Conspiracy Theories
- NASA's 10 Greatest Achievements
- How Hubble Space Telescope Works
- How Snakebots Will Work
- How Fusion Propulsion Will Work
More Great Links
- Fox, Susan. "Bad News for Terraformers: Periodic Bursts Of Solar Radiation Destroy The Martian Atmosphere." Popular Science. March 17, 2010. (Aug. 2, 2010)http://www.popsci.com/environment/article/2010-03/sorry-terraformers-periodic-bursts-solar-radiation-destroy-martian-atmosphere
- "Mars." NASA. Nov. 29, 2007. (Aug. 2, 2010)http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/mars_worldbook.html
- "NASA - Spirit's Journey to the Center of Mars." Feb. 24, 2010. (Aug. 2, 2010)http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/24feb_martiancore/
- O'Hanlon, Larry "Martian Air Blown Away by Solar Super Wave." Discovery News. March 16, 2010. (Aug. 2, 2010)http://news.discovery.com/space/mars-solar-wind-atmopshere.html
- Reilly, Michael. "Did Asteroids Spark Mars' Magnetic Field?" Discovery News. Feb. 3, 2008. (Aug. 2, 2010)http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/02/03/mars-dynamo-asteroid.html
- Zubrin, Robert. Personal interview. May 1, 2010.