- How Becoming an Airline Pilot Works
- How Airplanes Work
- How Gas Turbine Engines Work
- How Airlines Work
- How Airports Work
- How Air Traffic Control Works
- How Airline Crews Work
- Can you explain pressurized airplane cabins?
- Why can't you use a cell phone on an airplane?
- How does the toilet on a commercial airliner work?
More Great Links
- Aircraft Owner and Pilots Association Web site. (Feb. 20, 2011) http://www.aopa.org/
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations. (Feb. 20, 2011)http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=40760189a03dfea0b501608f33820a45&rgn=div5&view=text&node=14:184.108.40.206.2&idno=14#14:220.127.116.11.2.5
- Federal Aviation Administration Web site. (Feb. 20, 2011) http://www.faa.gov/
- "Learn to Fly." AVscholars.com. (Feb. 20, 2011) http://www.avscholars.com/Learn_to_Fly/flight-training.htm
- "The Spirited Skyhawk." Cessna. (Feb. 20, 2011) http://www.cessna.com/single-engine/skyhawk.html