Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Airplanes Work
- How Airports Work
- How do satellites orbit the Earth?
- How does the speedometer in an airplane work?
- How Mars Works
- How NASA Works
- How Space Planes Will Work
- How Space Shuttles Work
- How Space Tourism Works
- How Weightlessness Works
More Great Links
- "A brief interlude in zero-G." New Scientist. Vol. 194, Issue 2602, 5/5/2007.
- Dempsey, Robert, et al. "Thank You for Flying the Vomit Comet." The Physics Teacher. Vol. 45, February 2007.
- Gold, Scott. "Floating Free and Queasy." Los Angeles Times. Sept. 15, 2004.
- Personal interview with Dr. Peter Diamandis on July 20, 2007.
- Spangenberg, Ray and Moser, Diane. "The World's Highest Rollercoaster." Final Frontier, Sept./Oct. 1988.
- US Patent # 5,971,319. System for converting jet aircraft to parabolic flight operation.
- ZERO-G Corporation