Hanger is a cross between hunger and anger, and it's real alright. Learn more about hanger, what causes it and how you can stop it at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Benis, A.M., Sc.D., M.D. "Evolution of social behavior in primates: Personality traits. A genetic approach to behavior in ancestral hominids."
- Coughlin, Sean. "Too hot to handle." BBC. May 3, 2007. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6618749.stm
- Hobbes, Thomas. "The Leviathan. Chapter XIII: Of the natural condition of mankind as concerning their felicity and misery." 1660. http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/texts/hobbes/leviathan-c.html
- Ladd, Andrea. "Physiology of blushing." Ask A Scientist. December 11, 2000. http://www.hhmi.org/cgi-bin/askascientist/highlight.pl?kw=&file=answers%2Fgeneral%2Fans_029.html
- "Hey Bill, why do we blush when we're embarrassed?" Ask Bill Nye. http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/columns/?article=BN_blushing