More Great Links
- Assal, Frederic and Mario F. Mendez. "Intermetamorphosis in a Patient with Alzheimer's Disease." Letter printed in Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 15:246-247, May 2003
- Baeza, I. et al. "Cotard's Syndrome in a Young Male Bipolar Patient." Letter printed in Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 12:117-120, February 2000
- Berman, carol W. "When a 'Duplicate' Family Moves In." The New York Times. Sept. 11, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/11/health/views/11case.html?ref=views
- Cavanagh, PJ. "Delusional misidentification secondary to perceptual abnormality: An unusual case of Capgras syndrome." International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice. 2000. Vol 4. p 245-247.
- Christensen, Richard C. "Cotard's Syndrome in a Homeless Man." Letter printed in Psychiatric Services. 52:1256-1257, September 2001
- Dejoed, Jean Marc et al. "Capgras syndrome: a clinical manifestation of watershed cerebral infarct complicating the use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation." Critical Care. August 2001. Vol 5 No 4.
- "Delusions and Delusional Disorders - Part I." Harvard Mental Health Letter. Jan 1999.
- "Delusions and Delusional Disorders - Part I." Harvard Mental Health Letter. Feb 1999.
- Dietl, T. et al. "Capgras syndrome - out of sight, out of mind?" Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 2003. 108(6)
- Edelstyn, et al. "Visual Processing in Patients with Fregoli Syndrome." Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 1996, 1 (2), 103-124
- Edelstyn, N.M.J and F. Oyebode. "A Review of the Phenomenology and Cognitive Neuropsychological Origins of the Capgras Syndrome." International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1999. 14: 48-59.
- Gruter, Thomas and Ulrich Kraft. "Alien Friends." Scientific American Mind. 2005. Vol 16 Issue 1.
- Hirstein, William and and V.S. Ramachandran. "Capgras syndrome: a novel probe for understanding the neural representation of the identity and familiarity of persons." Proceedings of the Royal Society: Biological Sciences. Vol 264, No 1380/March 22, 1997.
- Kirkey, Sharon. "When déjà vu is more than just an odd feeling." The Ottawa Citizen. Feb. 13, 2006. http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=2c4f7afd-5a3a-4e52-a2fb-bc729692bfb4
- Layton, Julia. "Can face blindness explain why that person at work never says hi to me?" HowStuffWorks. Feb 14, 2007. https://health.howstuffworks.com/face-blind.htm
- Pearn J, Gardner-Thorpe C. "Jules Cotard (1840-1889): his life and the unique syndrome which bears his name." Neurology. 2002 May 14;58(9):1400-3.
- "Schizophrenia." National Institute of Mental Health. 2006. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-booket---2006.pdf
- Shea, John. "The Fragile Orchestra." The Pennslvania Gazette. March 1998. http://www.upenn.edu/gazette/0398/neuro.html