Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- How will computers evolve over the next 100 years?
- How Microprocessors Work
- How PCs Work
- What is a computer algorithm?
- The Ultimate Computer History Quiz
- "Analytical Engine." Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. Encyclopædia Britannica, 2010. Web. (Dec. 30, 2010)http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/22628/Analytical-Engine
- Babbage Engine, The. Computer History Museum, online exhibit. (Dec. 30, 2010)http://www.computerhistory.org/babbage/
- Campbell-Kelly, Martin. "Origin of Computing." Scientific American. September 2009.
- George, Aleta. "Booting Up a Computer Pioneer's 200-Year-Old Design." Smithsonian Magazine. April 2, 2009. (Dec. 22, 2010)http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Booting-Up-a-Computer-Pioneers-200-Year-Old-Design.html
- Kim, Eugene Eric and Betty Alexandra Toole. "Ada and the First Computer." Scientific American. May 1999.
- Park, Edwards. "The Object at Hand." Smithsonian Magazine. February 1996. (Dec. 22, 2010)http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/object_feb96.html
- Stoll, Cliff. "When Slide Rules Ruled." Scientific American. May 2006.
More To Explore