We love stories of twins who can sense each other's pain or know what the other is thinking. But can twins really sense each other? Find out.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Keim, Brandon. "Designer Babies: A Right to Choose?" Wired. March 9, 2009.http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/03/designerdebate/
- Le Page, Michael. "Fears over 'designer' babies leave children suffering." NewScientist. March 21, 2009.http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20127006.600-fears-over-designer-babies-leave-children-suffering.html
- Naik, Guatam. "A Baby, Please. Blond, Freckles - Hold the Colic." The Wall Street Journal. Feb. 12, 2009.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123439771603075099.html
- Savior siblings - the controversy and the technique. Telegraph. Aug. 10, 2009.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5999457/Saviour-siblings---the-controversy-and-the-technique.html
- Templeton, Sarah-Kate. "Deaf demand right to designer deaf children." TimesOnline. Dec. 23, 2007.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article3087367.ece