Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- The Top 10 Worst Effects of Global Warming
- How NASCAR Race Cars Work
- Is it easy to cheat in NASCAR?
- Why is it so hard to understand the NASCAR penalty system?
More Great Links
- Eaton, Kit. "NASCAR Team to Clean Up its Eco-Cred, But Formula 1 Still Wins That Race." Fast Company. Feb. 26, 2009.http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/kit-eaton/technomix/nascar-team-clean-its-eco-cred-formula-1-still-wins-race
- Finney, Mike. "Like the cars, fuel goes fast in NASCAR." AZ Central. June 2, 2006.http://www.azcentral.com/sports/speed/articles/0602nascargas-ON.html
- Fulton, Deirdre. "NAScar-bon neutral?" The Boston Phoenix. May 30, 2007.http://thephoenix.com/Boston/Life/40854-NAScar-bon-neutral/
- Johnston, Nick. "Is Motor Racing in The 21st Century Morally Irresponsible?" Bleacher Report. Sept. 7, 2008.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/54869-is-motor-racing-in-the-21st-century-morally-irresponsible
- "NASCAR, EPA to promote high-efficiency vehicles." NASCAR. Sept. 4, 2008.http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlines/official/09/04/high.efficiency.vehicles/index.html
- Wood, Shelby. "One NASCAR driver, one race = seven cars driving for a year." The Oregonian/PDX Green. May 8, 2008.http://blog.oregonlive.com/pdxgreen/2008/05/_nascar_gas_mileage.html