Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Cloning Works
- How Human Cloning Will Work
- What are genetically modified (GM) foods?
- What's the Missyplicity Project?
- Can scientists clone dinosaurs?
- Can you steal a few hairs from a racehorse and clone your own?
- How Egg Donation Works
- How Sperm Banks Work
More Great Links
- Gogoi, Pallavi. "States Move to Label Cloned Food." Business Week. March 4, 2008. (Sept. 2, 2008)http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/mar2008/db2008033_119633.htm
- Kaplan, Karen. "FDA declares cloned meat safe." Los Angeles Times. Jan. 16, 2008. (Sept. 2, 2008)http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-sci-clone16jan16,1,5765043.story
- Knight, Bruce I. "Animal Cloning: Transitioning from the Lab to the Market." USDA. March 5, 2008. (Sept. 2, 2008)http://www.aphis.usda.gov/newsroom/speeches/content/2008/03/Biotech_Comm_final_3-5-08.pdf
- Ledford, Heidi. "Cloned animals deemed safe to eat." Nature.com. Dec. 28, 2006. http://www.nature.com/news/2006/061225/full/061225-3.html
- "Meat, milk from clones' offspring possibly in food supply: U.S. officials." CBC News. Sept. 3, 2008. (Sept. 3, 2008)http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2008/09/03/cloning-foodsupply.html
- Pacella, Rena Marie. "Your Burger on Biotech." Popular Science. March 17, 2008. (Sept. 2, 2008)http://www.popsci.com/environment/article/2008-03/your-burger-biotech
- Ryan, Missy. "Dolly for dinner? Not just yet, critics say." Washington Post. Dec. 29, 2006. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/29/AR2006122900855.html
- Wanjek, Christopher. "My Big Beef with Cloned Cattle." LiveScience. Jan. 2, 2007. http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/070102_bad_clones.html