Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Food Works
- How Alcohol Works
- How Bread Works
- How Exercise Works
- How Dieting Works
- How Thanksgiving Works
- How the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Works
- How to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
- How does the pop-up timer on a turkey work?
- What's the fastest way to thaw out a turkey?
- Will a turkey really drown if it looks up during a rainstorm?
- Holiday Health Guide
- Thanksgiving Recipes
- Bird Quiz
More Great Links
- "Ask Dr. Weil: Tired After Turkey?" Wired.com. Nov. 26, 1996. http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/1996/11/634
- Brock, N. Meeks. "Since Plymouth, Thanksgiving Day has seen its share of controversy." Nov. 23, 2004. MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6560439/
- Farley, Dixie. "Dietary Supplements: Making Sure Hype Doesn't Overwhelm Science." U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/CONSUMER/CON00259.html
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/%7Edms/ds-tryp1.html
- United States Census Bureau. Nov. 23, 2006. http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archivesfacts_for_features_special_editions/007643.html